Fascial Stretch Therapy is an assisted stretching technique that is performed by a Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist. As a client you will be assisted one on one while stretching on the table to help further improve flexibility while also increasing Range Of Motion that cannot be done by yourself. The difference between “traditional stretching” and fascial stretching is the traction component. Using traction while stretching decompresses the joint capsule and targets the fascia thus eliminating the “jamming of the joint feeling” during the stretch. Traction creates optimal mobility of the joint capsule which dramatically assists in the effectiveness of Range of Motion and measurable flexibility gains all while the client is in a comfortable, pain free, and relaxed state.
Benefits of Stretch Therapy:
- Can release endorphins that act as a natural pain suppressant.
- Can optimize sports performance and function of daily activities.
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation.
- Develops a better sense of body awareness.
- Promotes balance and symmetry of the body thus improving posture.
- Aides in injury prevention.
- Relieves back pain and problems associated with back pain and function.
- Restorative sessions reduce muscle soreness associated with training and daily activities.
- Restores normal joint space (anti-aging at its finest!)
- Known to relieve stress (emotional, physical, environmental, etc)
- Increases Longevity of the body over years and years of training.
Brute Fitness now offers Fascial Stretch Therapy by Christina Dunn Palmer(CJ) who is a Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist. Each Stretch Therapy session is $25 and lasts 30 minutes. Every Session will target the lower and upper body for the duration. Stretch sessions must be scheduled by appointment only. To make an appointment please contact CJ at the gym or by phone. 256-312-3309